And the book goes to...

HEIDI ESTRIN of The Book of Life, "A podcast about Jewish people, and the books we read." Woot woot!!

Here is Heidi's winning foodology moment (but yes, the winner was selected randomly):

My family believed strongly in the power of baking cookies together. Most often Toll House chocolate chips, but sometimes sugar cookies. Part of the ritual was to mix the dough with our bare hands (yes, we did wash our hands first!) so we could lick our fingers afterwards. Also, if my sister wasn't home when I baked, I always had to set aside a spoonful of cookie dough to save for her to eat later, and she'd do the same for me.

Isn't that a beautiful foodology moment? Congratulations, Heidi. :D

Comments

Yeah, Heidi! And thank you to everyone who left a comment!
Oh, I am so excited! I can't wait to read the book! Thank you thank you thank you!